Don't Miss: Twice Baked Potatoes Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 large baking potatoes (such as Yukon Gold or Russet)
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese (part-skim is okay)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 oz. pepperoni, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or a blend of Italian cheeses, such as mozzarella, asiago, parmesan, provolone and/or romano
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and prick the potatoes several times with a fork. Place the potatoes on a paper towel, and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until done. Alternatively, if your microwave has a "potato" setting, press that button.
- Split the potatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop the potato flesh into a mixing bowl, leaving about a 1/4-inch border all the way around. Add the ricotta cheese, butter, salt and pepper and mash well. Stir in the pepperoni and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Divide the potato mixture evenly among the potato skins. Top each potato half with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining shredded cheese.
- Place the stuffed potatoes on a sturdy baking sheet (compare prices), and bake for 5-8 minutes the cheese melts.
Don't Miss: Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Potatoes