- Turkey with Pesto on Sourdough - Slather store-bought or homemade pesto on sourdough bread. Top with slices of deli turkey or roast turkey breast and a sliced tomato.
- California Turkey - Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on toasted whole wheat bread. Top with sliced turkey breast, alfalfa sprouts and sliced tomato.
- Southern Turkey Sandwich - Spread homemade or store-bought pimento cheese on white bread. Top with slices of smoked turkey breast.
- Turkey Cuban Sandwich - Spread a thin layer of yellow mustard or mayo on Italian, French or Cuban bread. Top with sliced turkey, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles.
- Fresh and Healthy Turkey Sandwich - Toast whole wheat or seven grain bread. Top with Dijon mustard, smoked turkey breast and thinly-sliced green apples.
- Grilled Turkey with Cheddar - Butter two slices of bread. Place a slice of cheddar cheese and a few slices of turkey on the un-buttered side of one slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread, buttered side out. Heat in a cast iron skillet or George Foreman grill (compare prices)
- The Asian Turkey Sandwich - Mix 1 Tbsp. of store-bought hoisin sauce (look for it in the international foods aisle of your local supermarket) with 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise. Spread half on a flour tortilla. Mix the other half with 1/4 cup of broccoli slaw. Top the tortilla with honey-roasted deli turkey breast and the broccoli slaw mix. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. of sweetened dried cranberries. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- The Middle Eastern Turkey Sandwich - Smear store-bought or homemade hummus on whole wheat bread. Top with shredded carrots, thinly-sliced cucumbers and sliced deli or roast turkey breast. Try garlic hummus or roasted red pepper hummus for a different twist on this sandwich.
- Turkey with Veggies and Cream Cheese - Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on a regular or whole wheat flour tortilla. Top with shredded carrots and zucchini. Top with smoked turkey breast. Roll up and refrigerate. Cut in half and eat, or cut into 1-inch slices.
- The French Turkey Sandwich - Spread a thin layer of orange marmalade on a croissant. Top with baby spinach, sliced roast turkey breast and provolone or Swiss cheese. Finish the sandwich off with 1-2 slices of pre-cooked bacon, warmed according to the package directions.
- The Healthy Mexican Turkey Sandwich - Spread a thin layer of store-bought or homemade black bean dip on a whole wheat flour tortilla. Top with romaine lettuce, sliced avocado, tomato and sliced roast turkey breast.
- North Carolina Barbecue Turkey Sandwich - Mix 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise with 1 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Spread half on a sturdy sandwich roll, like a kaiser roll, or a hamburger bun. Mix the other half into 1/4 cup of cole slaw mix. Mound the cole slaw on the bun. Top with sliced smoked turkey breast.
- The Thanksgiving Sandwich - Mix 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise with 2 tsp. cranberry sauce. Spread half on white or wheat bread. Top with sliced roast turkey breast and any other Thanksgiving leftovers you may have on hand - sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes, even green bean casserole.
Don't Miss: 26 Brown Bag Lunch Ideas for Kids
Don't Miss: 8 Great Gourmet Nut Butters to Buy and Make Yourself
Don't Miss: How to Pack a School Lunch