Don't Miss: Brownies and Bar Cookies
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 36 bars
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Pour melted butter into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter, stirring with a fork to coat well, then pressing into an even layer.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle coconut over sweetened condensed milk. Top with chocolate chips, then butterscotch chips, then walnuts.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly golden and set, but not browned.