Don't Miss: Brownies and Bar Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 36 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups peeled and chopped Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (skim or low-fat is okay)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together, then press into the bottom of the prepared pan to form a crust.
- Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the crust. Top with the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chopped apples and pecans. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake 25-35 minutes, until the coconut is golden brown. Cool completely, then cut into squares.
Don't Miss: Magic Cookie Bars Recipe