Lemon Squares RecipeThis lemon squares recipe is a bit different from the usual lemon bars, which have a shortbread crust. Instead, this recipe features a graham cracker crust and a graham cracker streusel topping that just melts in your mouth. Serve with a tall glass of cold milk.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and butter until mixture is moist. Press half of this mixture into the prepared pan. Reserve the rest for the topping of these lemon squares.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice together. Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over lemon layer. Bake 25-28 minutes.
Bars and Squares RecipesChocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Bars
Chocolate Pecan Bar Cookies
Date Nut Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
Seven Layer Bars
Crisp Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars