Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
These peanut butter bars taste almost like homemade peanut butter cups. And you won't believe how easy this peanut butter bars recipe is. With just five ingredients, and no baking required, the kids can make these peanut butter bars all by themselves.
Prep Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2-1/2 cups crushed graham crackers (graham cracker crumbs)
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan or in the microwave. Stir in peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and heat on 50% power for 30 seconds. If chips are not melted, repeat. Spread melted chocolate evenly over crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Cut into squares, or use cookie cutters to cut into festive shapes.