S'mores BarsLike smores? Then you will love these smores bars. Like the classic campfire smores combined with a brownie, these smores bars are sweet and sticky and chewy -- perfect for a summer night treat.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients to make brownies
- 15-20 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8- or 9-inch square baking dish with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Toss graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Spread into prepared pan, pressing down with the bottom of a glass to form a crust. Bake 12-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour over graham cracker crust. Bake 35-45 minutes, until crust is crackly on top and a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs attached.
- Slice marshmallows in half crosswise. Place on top of brownie layer. Turn oven to broil. Place smores bars 6 inches from heat. Broil 2-4 minutes, with oven slightly ajar, watching very carefully to avoid burning. Remove from oven just as marshmallows start to brown.
Bars and Squares RecipesChocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Bars
Chocolate Pecan Bar Cookies
Date Nut Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
Seven Layer Bars
Crisp Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars