Like spicy food? Add a few jarred jalapeno peppers on top of the cheese.
Don't Miss: Chicken Quesadillas
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb. deli roast beef
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced thinly
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in the skillet. Top with one-quarter of the roast beef, one quarter of the cheese, and one quarter of the tomatoes. Top with another tortilla. Cook, pressing down lightly with a spatula until the cheese is almost completely melted.
- Flip the quesadilla over (being careful not to let any of the filling come out) and cook on the other side until lightly browned.
Don't Miss: Quesadilla Recipes for Any Time of the Day