Don't Miss: Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce, plus additional to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh minced ginger
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup leftover cooked beef or frozen cooked beef, such as Trader Joe's carne asada (no need to thaw)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add rice and soy sauce mixture, stir-frying 1-2 minutes, until rice is broken up and coated with soy mixture.
- Add beef and vegetables. Stir fry until beef and vegetables are warmed through and incorporated into fried rice. Taste, and add more soy sauce if desired.
Don't Miss: Chinese Food for Kids