Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings, white hot chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup cream (light cream or half and half is okay, too)
- 2 cups whole milk (or 2% milk - not skim)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- whipped cream and peppermint sticks for garnish
- Place the white chocolate chips and cream in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until the white chocolate chips have melted - don't let the mixture boil.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract. Stir until warmed through, being careful not to let the white hot chocolate boil.
- Pour the white hot chocolate into mugs, and garnish with a peppermint stick and/or whipped cream.
Don't Miss: White Chocolate Recipes