Serve these banana fruit smoothies for a refreshing afternoon snack or light dessert, too.
Don't Miss: Smoothie Recipe of the Day E-Course - It's free!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup low-fat banana yogurt
- cinnamon for garnish
- Place bananas, pineapple and ice in a Vita Mix Blender, regular blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Pour pineapple juice over the fruit and ice. Top with the yogurt.
- Cover and puree until smooth.
- Garnish with cinnamon.
Per serving: 300 calories, 1 g fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein, 2% vitamin A, 46% vitamin C, 15% calcium, 6% iron
See also: Smoothie Recipes the Kids Will Love