Fruit smoothies make an appearance at least once a week in my house, because they're such an easy way for me to ensure the kids get the vitamins and minerals they need. The best part is these blueberry smoothies taste so great, the kids can't wait to drink them!
Don't Miss: Smoothie Recipe of the Day E-course | Smoothie Recipes Kids Love
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup lemon yogurt
- Place blueberries and pineapple chunks in the bottom of a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Pour juice over frozen fruit. Add lemon yogurt.
- Puree until smooth, stopping to push fruit into the blades of the blender, if necessary.