Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup baby food carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup pineapple coconut juice (such as RW Knudsen)
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 whole graham cracker
- 1-3 tsp. honey (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place the carrots and pineapple chunks in the bottom of a blender, food processor or Vita Mix Blender.
- Top with the juice. Add remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Puree until smooth and frosty, adding more ice if necessary to achieve a milkshake-like consistency.
Makes 2 carrot cake smoothies.
Fruit Smoothie Recipes
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies
Berry Fruit Smoothies
Orange Creamsicle Smoothies
Lemon Blueberry Smoothies
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe