Chocolate Cherry Smoothie RecipeThis chocolate cherry smoothie is so rich and chocolatey, you'll never believe how healthy it is. I like to make fruit smoothies for breakfast, but this fruit smoothie recipe tastes more like dessert.
If you don't like to use products with hydrogenated oils, you can get an all-natural chocolate hazelnut spread at health food stores like Whole Foods. Or make your own chocolate hazelnut spread!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate hazelnut spread such as Nutella
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place frozen cherries in a blender, Vita Mix, or food processor, fitted with a metal blade.
- Pour soy milk and juice over cherries. Add remaining ingredients.
- Puree until smooth. If the cherries aren't crushing properly, stop the blender, press them down with a spoon. Then restart.
Makes 2 servings.
Fruit Smoothie Recipes
Carrot Cake Smoothies
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies
Berry Fruit Smoothies
Orange Creamsicle Smoothies
Lemon Blueberry Smoothies
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe