Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups frozen pitted cherries
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- Place the frozen cherries in a blender, food processor or Vita Mix.
- Pour the soy milk over the cherries.
- Add the yogurt. Puree until smooth.
Note: If you are using a blender, and you are having trouble grinding up the cherries, stop it. Remove the blender from the motor base. Use a spoon to force the cherries down into the blender blades. Replace the lid, return the blender to the motor base, and puree until smooth.
Makes 2 servings.
Fruit Smoothie Recipes
Carrot Cake Smoothies
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies
Berry Fruit Smoothies
Orange Creamsicle Smoothies
Lemon Blueberry Smoothies
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe