Hot Apple CiderAdults aren't the only ones who like special drinks on cold days. This hot buttered cider recipe is similar to hot buttered rum, but it has no alcohol. But you don't have to be a kid to enjoy it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 orange peel from a fresh orange
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp. butter
- Place orange peel, apple cider and cinnamon stick in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place 1 teaspoon of butter in the bottom of two glasses.
- Remove cider mixture from heat. Discard orange peel and cinnamon stick. Pour cider into the two prepared glasses.
- Garnish with a fresh orange wedge if desired.
Apple RecipesApple Pie with Homemade Crust
Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
Apple Crisp Recipe
Taffy Apple Salad Recipe
Apple Pie Recipe
Hot Apple Cider
Taffy Apple Salad
Apple Cheese Sandwich