Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. half and half
- 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk (2% or skim milk is okay)
- Place the chocolate chips, half and half and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container. Heat on high for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate microwave-safe container, heat milk on high 1 minute. It should be warm, but not boiling.
- Pour chocolate mixture into milk and whip with an immersion blender (compare prices). Strain through a sieve and serve.
Makes 2 servings.