If you're a fan of peach pie
or peach cobbler
, you will love this peach smoothie recipe. It's light, refreshing and icy smooth, almost like a peach milkshake. And the best part is you don't have to wait until peaches are in season to enjoy these smoothies. This recipe is made with frozen peaches - they're already peeled and cut for you. What could be easier?
Don't Miss: Smoothie Recipes the Kids Will Love
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ice (if using fresh peaches)
- Combine ingredients in the order listed in a blender, Vita Mix or food processor. If using fresh peaches, add ice.
- Puree until smooth. If you prefer a more milkshake-like consistency, add more ice.
Don't Miss: 10 Favorite Peach Recipes