Planning a Dr. Seuss-themed birthday party? Or planning to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday? This Pink Yink Ink Drink Recipe is an ideal recipe for the occasion.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (preferably sliced frozen strawberries)
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place the strawberries in a blender, Vita Mix, or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Pour the milk on top of the berries.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth.
Note: If you have trouble crushing the berries, you may need to stop the blender and remove the container from the motor base. Use a spoon to push the fruit down into the blender blades. Replace the lid, and return the blender to the motor base. Puree until smooth.
Makes 2 servings.