Don't Miss: Must-Try Zucchini Bread Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (approximately 1 medium)
- zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 11/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar together.
- Beat in oil and pumpkin until smooth.
- Add zucchini, lemon zest, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Stir well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Gently stir into zucchini mixture until incorporated and moistened. Do not overmix.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Don't Miss: Zucchini Bread Recipe with Orange