These Passover muffins make an excellent breakfast, snack or accompaniment to lunch or dinner. Use fresh or frozen raspberries, blueberries or blackberries for these muffins. This is sure to become one of your favorite Passover recipes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup matzoh cake meal
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or blueberries
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease generously.
- Beat sugar and oil together. Beat in eggs.
- Add cake meal, potato starch and salt, stirring until combined.
- Rinse berries and pat dry. Fold berries and lemon zest into batter.
- Fill muffin tins up to the top with batter. Bake 45 minutes.