Try serving this bread warm with a smear of flavored butter.
Don't Miss: Zucchini Carrot Bread Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 32 servings
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1-3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Beat eggs, oil, yogurt, sugar and orange juice concentrate in a large mixing bowl. Stir in vanilla and shredded zucchini.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir into the wet ingredients, just until incorporated. Do not overmix. Stir in walnuts, if using.
- Divide batter equally among the two prepared pans.
- Bake 40 minutes. Insert a knife in the center. If it comes out clean, the zucchini bread is done. If not, bake an additional 10-20 minutes until done.
Don't Miss: Zucchini Bread Recipes