Don't Miss: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 cinnamon rolls
- 1 8 oz. can crescent roll dough (such as Pillsbury or Immaculate Bakery)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2-3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or spiced pecans
- Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 1-4 tsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly-floured surface, pressing seams together, to form a rectangle about 13 x 9 inches in size.
- Brush crescent roll dough with melted butter. Top with brown sugar, leaving a 1/2-inch border all the way around. Sprinkle cinnamon over brown sugar, then top with pecans. Roll up, jelly-roll style.
- With a sharp knife, cut the cinnamon roll log into 8 pieces. Place cinnamon rolls, cut side up in prepared baking dish. Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool while you prepare the icing. Beat powdered sugar and cream cheese together until the sugar is well incorporated and the mixture is smooth. Add milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until the icing reaches a thick drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over cinnamon rolls.
Don't Miss: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls