Don't Miss: Best Banana Bread Recipes Ever
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature (low-fat is fine)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 large, very ripe (black, or almost black) bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter, cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, bananas, vanilla and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Dump flours, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt on top of batter. Beat in on low speed until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour banana bread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Don't Miss: Moist Banana Bread with Coconut