Don't Miss: Easy Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
Yield: 12-16 cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (about 2 hrs. at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp. milk
- Place ingredients for cinnamon rolls in bread machine in the order recommended by the bread machine manufacturer.
- Set machine to the dough cycle.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly-floured surface. Knead several times, then roll into a rectangle about 18 x 12 inches.
- Combine filling ingredients. Sprinkle over dough, leaving a 1-inch border all the way around.
- Starting from the long end, roll up dough tightly to form a log. Pinch ends to seal. With a knife or dental floss, cut dough crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
- Place cinnamon rolls, cut side up in the greased baking pan. Cover with a kitchen towel, and let rise until doubled in size, 45-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake cinnamon buns 18-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Make Icing: Whisk together powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk. Add more milk if necessary, to achieve a thin icing that can be drizzled.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool 10 minutes. Drizzle with icing.
Don't Miss: Healthy Cinnamon Rolls Recipe