Fresh peaches aren't in season? No problem - make these waffle sandwiches with frozen peaches. You don't even have to peel or slice them!
Don't Miss: Toaster Waffle Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings (2 sandwiches)
- 4 frozen whole grain waffles, preferably organic
- 1/3 cup peach yogurt (low-fat or non-fat is okay)
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt (don't substitute regular yogurt; Greek yogurt makes the topping thick)
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Toast the waffles according to the package directions.
- While the waffles are toasting, mix the peach yogurt and Greek yogurt together. Spoon the yogurt mixture over the waffles. Top with the fresh sliced peaches. Drizzle the maple syrup over the peaches. Hint: Taste the yogurt mixture before you assemble the sandwiches. If it isn't sweet enough for you, add more maple syrup; if it's sweet enough, add less.
Don't Miss: Easy Breakfast Recipes for Busy School Mornings