This blintz souffle is a sweet and cheesy breakfast or brunch dish. I like to serve this blintz souffle for holidays and special occasions.
- 2 packages frozen cheese blintzes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place frozen blintzes (no need to defrost) in two rows across the bottom of the baking dish.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the blintzes.
- Bake 45 minutes, until the blintzes start to turn light golden brown.