Buttermilk in the batter makes these pancakes melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
Don't Miss: Pancakes for All Occasions
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1-1/2 cups + 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter, cooled
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1-1/2 cups of the flour, the sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the buttermilk, eggs and cooled melted butter.
- Toss the blueberries with the remaining tablespoon of flour. Add to the batter, and let the batter rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat a griddle or electric skillet (compare prices)to 375 degrees F.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the top of the pancakes. Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown.
Don't Miss: Buttermilk Pancakes