And this Crockpot breakfast casserole is fancy enough to serve to company for a special occasion breakfast or brunch.
Just put everything in the Crockpot at night, and wake up to this delicious Crockpot breakfast casserole in the morning.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 hours
Total Time: 10 hours, 10 minutes
- 32 oz. frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1/2 lb. regular bacon or vegetarian bacon (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 6-8 drops hot sauce
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- Spray the slow cooker stoneware with cooking spray.
- Place hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with diced red pepper.
- If using, cook bacon until crisp. Crumble on top of the diced red pepper.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour evenly over the mixture in the Crockpot.
- Cook on low 10-12 hours.
Egg RecipesOmelette Recipe
Breakfast Casserole Torte
Egg Casserole Recipe
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Hash Brown Casserole
Sausage Potato Frittata Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables
Eggs in a Basket Recipe
Hash Brown Frittata
Breakfast Sandwich Recipe