Chocolate Chip PancakesThese chocolate chip pancakes are a favorite of my kids' for sleepover parties, birthdays, back to school and the holidays.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick (or regular)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup seltzer water
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat a griddle or electric skillet (compare prices) to 375 degrees F. Or heat a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Combine Bisquick, milk and seltzer water in a large bowl. Stir until mixed, but do not beat. It's okay if the batter is lumpy.
- Let batter stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray the griddle with cooking spray or grease with 1 tsp. shortening, if desired. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Ladle 1/4-cupfuls of the batter onto the prepared griddle. Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancakes.
- Flip. Cook another 2 minutes or until the pancakes are golden brown on the bottom. Serve immediately.