- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 16 oz. frozen or refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 medium green pepper diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- several dashes hot sauce (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Fold in the hash brown potatoes, peppers, onion, garlic powder, black pepper, hot sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Stir in half of the bacon pieces.
- Pour into prepared pan. Top with remaining bacon pieces and colby cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Hash Brown Casserole
Sausage Potato Frittata Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables
Eggs in a Basket Recipe
Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits
Baked Breakfast Rice Pudding
Baked French Toast with Apples and Granola
French Toast Casserole with Strawberries
Chocolate French Toast Recipe
Healthy Cinnamon Rolls