I use turkey pepperoni in these mini frittatas, because you don't have to cook it in advance, and it adds terrific flavor. But you can always substitute ham, Canadian bacon or regular bacon instead.
Don't Miss: Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Kids
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
Yield: 24 servings
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped turkey pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir in pepperoni.
- Divide cheddar cheese among 24 mini muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture into a measuring cup with a spout. Pour egg mixture over cheese, filling cups to the top.
- Bake 10-14 minutes until mini frittatas are puffed and golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes before serving.
Egg RecipesOmelette Recipe
Breakfast Casserole Torte
Egg Casserole Recipe
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Hash Brown Casserole
Sausage Potato Frittata Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables
Eggs in a Basket Recipe
Hash Brown Frittata
Breakfast Sandwich Recipe