Oatmeal RecipeThis oatmeal recipe is like eating peach crisp for breakfast. Oatmeal is topped with fresh peaches, brown sugar and walnuts in this tasty oatmeal recipe that is perfect for peach season.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3-1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup firmly-packed brown sugar (or more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Bring milk and salt to boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add oatmeal. Cook, stirring, until most of the milk is absorbed, about 1 minute.
- Divide oatmeal among 4 bowls. Top each with sliced peaches, brown sugar and walnuts.
Makes 4 servings of oatmeal.
Oatmeal RecipesOatmeal with Cinnamon Chips and Bananas
Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe
Crockpot Oatmeal with Apples and Honey
Oatmeal with Bananas, Cranberries and Brown Sugar
Oatmeal with Nutella