Frittata RecipeI love recipes that can be served any time of day, and this sausage frittata is a perfect example of that. Whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this frittata recipe will hit the spot. Serve with maple scones and berry fruit smoothies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. mild Italian turkey sausage
- 2 cups frozen hash browns with onions and peppers, thawed
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove sausage casings and slice. Add to hot skillet. Brown on all sides.
- Add hash browns to skillet. Cook 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over hash browns and sausage in skillet. Cook until almost set, lifting eggs around the edges with a spatula to allow the raw eggs to flow underneath.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Transfer to preheated oven. Cook until cheese is melted and frittata is set, 5-8 minutes.
Egg RecipesOmelette Recipe
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Hash Brown Casserole
Sausage Potato Frittata Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables
Eggs in a Basket Recipe
Hash Brown Frittata
Breakfast Sandwich Recipe