How to Make Scrambled Eggs with VegetablesScrambled Eggs Recipe Video
Once you learn how to make scrambled eggs, you can cook just about anything. This scrambled eggs recipe is particularly nice, because it includes all sorts of vegetables, making it a great recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter.
- Once butter is melted, add onion, and cook 3 to 5 minutes until softened.
- Add zucchini, yellow squash and red pepper. Cook another 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Beat eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Pour eggs into skillet. Allow eggs to cook a minute, then stir gently with a whisk or SwitchIt.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs. Cook another minute until cheese is just melted and eggs are set.
- Season with kosher salt and pepper. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Egg RecipesOmelette Recipe
Breakfast Casserole Torte
Egg Casserole Recipe
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Hash Brown Casserole
Sausage Potato Frittata Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables
Eggs in a Basket Recipe
Hash Brown Frittata
Breakfast Sandwich Recipe