Don't Miss: George Foreman Grill Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3-4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt, to taste
- Place 3 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Add the lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Add the broccoli to the marinade, tossing with your hands to coat well. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. Just before cooking, drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over the broccoli, and toss to coat well.
- Preheat your indoor contact grill. Or, if using a grill pan, preheat over medium-high heat.
- Grill the broccoli until tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Transfer broccoli to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and season with salt to taste. Toss, and serve immediately.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Recipes for Kids