This recipe calls for Greek yogurt, but sour cream works just fine as a substitute. It's cheaper.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Recipes Even the Kids Will Enjoy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 10.75 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 oz. frozen broccoli florets, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 lbs. red or russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cream of mushroom soup, Greek yogurt, chopped onions and half of the melted butter until smooth.
- Add the broccoli florets, potatoes and cheese, and stir well. Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker. Toss the stuffing mix with the remaining butter and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Cover, and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, until the potatoes are cooked through and the broccoli is soft.
Be sure to also check out my Broccoli Mashed Potatoes Recipe