I like to make these brownies for a quick after school snack, picnics, potlucks and kids parties.The chocolate chip flavor combination is a key feature of these brownies, but feel free to add chopped walnuts. They would only enhance this recipe for nut-lovers.
Don't Miss: Brownies They Will Go Crazy For
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 36 chocolate chip brownies
- 4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 14 oz. cans sweetened condensed milk (low-fat or skim is okay)
- 1/4 cup melted butter, cooled slightly
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray a 9 x 13 baking dish (compare prices) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined. Spread in the prepared baking dish, smoothing over the top so that the batter is a uniform thickness all over.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Let the brownies cool for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting.
Don't Miss: Peanut Butter Blondies