Mint Chocolate BrowniesThis mint chocolate brownies recipe is ideal for those times when you need a last-minute dessert. Made with Andes mints and a chocolate brownie mix, these mint chocolate brownies are a snap to prepare.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 19.8 oz (family size) brownie mix (big enough for a 13 x 9 pan)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package Andes candy mints
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Beat brownie mix, oil, water and eggs with a wooden spoon or spatula until smooth, about 50 strokes. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 23-28 minutes until a knife inserted two inches from the edge of the brownies comes out clean.
- Remove brownies from oven. Top with unwrapped Andes candy mints. Wait 2 minutes. Use a knife or spatula to spread mints over brownies to form a thin frosting. Top with white chocolate chips. Let mint chocolate brownies cool completely.
Makes 24-36 Andes mint chocolate brownies.