Don't Miss: Brownie Recipes for All Occasions.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
Yield: 24 brownies
- 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan or spray with cooking spray.
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on 70% power for 1 minute. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted. Or heat chocolate and butter in a double boiler on the stove over low heat.
- Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Stir in half of the chocolate chips. Spread about half of the batter in the prepared pan.
- Place raspberry jelly in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high 30 seconds. Repeat until jelly is smooth and pliable, but not completely melted. You don't want raspberry sauce or juice!.
- Spread raspberry jelly over brownie batter in pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over jelly. Top with remaining brownie batter.
- Bake 22-28 minutes until the edges are crispy and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting.