Don't Miss: Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 16 brownies
- 1/3 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until fluffy, 3-5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt together. Beat into peanut butter mixture on low speed, just until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish, spreading with a spatula to even it out. Bake in preheated oven 28-34 minutes, until golden around the edges. Let cool completely before cutting.