Roasted Carrots Recipe
This roasted carrots recipe is easy, because it starts with pre-peeled, washed and trimmed baby carrots. Of course, you can use regular carrots for this recipe, if you prefer. I like to serve these roasted carrots with everything from BBQ chicken
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb. pre-cut, peeled and washed baby carrots
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss carrots with olive oil and salt. Spread out in an even layer on a sturdy baking sheet.
- Place on the center rack of the oven. Roast 15 minutes. Stir. Roast another 10-15 minutes until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Melt butter. Toss roasted carrots with melted butter and sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.