The best chicken recipes must taste good - that's a given. And for family cooks, that means they have to be recipes that appeal to everyone in the household. These recipes are designed with kids' in mind, but they appeal to adult palates as well. And all of the recipes in this collection are easy to prepare and use reasonably-priced ingredients that are easy to find.
Try them for yourself, and let me know what you think. Post a review.
- Chicken Tenders Recipe - These chicken tenders taste just like the kind of deep-fried crispy chicken tenders you'd find in a restaurant, so kids love them. And you will love the fact that they're far easier to prepare - and clean up!
- Chicken Fajita Recipe - Kids love eating with their hands, and this chicken fajita recipe satisfies that urge beautifully. It's also super easy, tender and full of flavor. Set up a fajita bar and let the kids add their own toppings.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe - This juicy fried chicken recipe has incredible flavor, thanks to a dip in buttermilk and hot sauce -- don't worry, the hot sauce isn't spicy. It mellows when the chicken is fried. Everyone loves this recipe.
- BBQ Chicken Recipe - This super easy BBQ chicken recipe is made in an electric skillet. The chicken cooks slowly, bathing in the barbecue sauce and absorbing its incredible flavor.
- Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic - This Crockpot chicken recipe is one of the moistest, juiciest chicken dishes you'll ever taste. As it cooks slowly, the garlic becomes sweet and tender. This is one of my go-to chicken recipes because everyone in the family enjoys it.
- Grilled Chicken Breasts - A sweet Asian sauce gives ordinary grilled chicken breasts incredible flavor in this easy recipe.
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe - If your kids like Mexican food, this chicken enchiladas recipe is for you. Cooked chicken is the base for these enchiladas (I use rotisserie chicken). Jarred salsa and pre-shredded cheese make these enchiladas come together in a flash.
- Chicken Pesto Pizza Recipe - Cooked chicken, pre-made pesto and French bread make this recipe fast and easy. And it's a nice change from the traditional pepperoni pizza or plain pizza recipes.