To switch things up, try different cheeses in this chicken panini recipe, or use kale pesto in place of the basil in this panini.
Don't Miss: Easy George Foreman Grill Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings, chicken panini
- 2 slices pre-cooked bacon (or regular bacon - just fry until crisp and drain on paper towels)
- 4 slices bread
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. prepared pesto
- 2 grilled chicken breasts or 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Heat a George Foreman grill (compare prices) or panini maker (compare prices).
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Flip two pieces of bread over. Spread 1/2 Tbsp. pesto on the un-buttered side of each slice of bread. Top with bacon, chicken, then cheese.
- Top with the remaining two bread slices, buttered sides facing out. Grill the panini sandwiches until golden.
Don't Miss: School Lunch Ideas to End the Mid-Day Blahs