Don't Miss: George Foreman Grill Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
Yield: 4 servings, grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat with the marinade. Refrigerate chicken 30 minutes.
- Preheat George Foreman grill or regular grill.
- Cook chicken breasts on grill 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. If using a regular grill, turn chicken breasts halfway through the cooking time.
Don't Miss: 15 Minute Dinners