Quick tip: Make sure your chicken breasts are the same thickness throughout - pound them with the back of a pan to be sure. This helps them cook more evenly on the grill.
Serve this grilled chicken with corn on the cob and a green salad.
Don't Miss: George Foreman Grill Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
marinating time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings, grilled chicken
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make the marinade for the grilled chicken: In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and zest, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in a glass or non-reactive container. Pour marinade over chicken. Let the chicken marinate 15 minutes while you prepare the grill.
- Prepare grill or preheat a George Foreman grill (compare prices) or cast iron grill pan (compare prices) over medium-high heat. Grill chicken 3-6 minutes per side, until cooked through (165 degrees F). (Hint: If you're using a George Foreman or other indoor contact grill, you don't have to turn the chicken breasts. Just close the cover and grill.)
Don't Miss: Chicken Breast Recipes