Baked Chicken Legs
Baked chicken legs used to be a standard recipe among home cooks when I was a kid. Nowadays, people have switched to chicken breasts for so many recipes. But if you want tender, fall-off-the-bone chicken, this baked chicken legs recipe is for you. Look for chicken leg quarters with the skin on for this baked chicken legs recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3-4 lbs. chicken leg quarters
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season chicken leg quarters with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Brush chicken legs with olive oil.
- Bake chicken legs 35-45 minutes until skin is browned and juices run clear when chicken legs are pierced with a fork.