Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3-4 large Yukon Gold or Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes, 1/4 cup of the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder together. Spread into prepared baking dish in a single layer. Bake 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on top of potatoes, arranging potatoes around chicken. Brush remaining tablespoon of olive oil on top of chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Return to oven and bake 18-20 minutes until juices of chicken run clear.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
Don't Miss: King Ranch Chicken Recipe