Don't Miss: Chicken Stir Fry Recipe With Orange Marmalade
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 Tbsp. sesame or vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- Whisk together cornstarch, egg white and rice wine in a medium bowl. Add chicken pieces. Toss to coat. Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat wok or heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. Add chicken. Stir fry until chicken is browned. Add vegetables, stir-frying constantly until crisp. Add teriyaki sauce. Stir fry until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve chicken stir fry over hot, cooked rice.
Don't Miss: Stir Fry Recipes