Don't Miss: Easy Crockpot Recipes
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 10-3/4 oz. can golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup white wine (don't worry about the kids - the alcohol cooks out)
- 8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in Crockpot stoneware. Add mushroom soups and wine. Stir.
- Top chicken with fresh mushrooms. Cover and cook on low 4-7 hours or high 2-3 hours*. Taste, and season with salt and pepper. Serve over noodles.
Makes 4 servings.
*Note: The wide range of cooking times is because the newer slow cookers tend to cook faster. Also, the size of the slow cooker and thickness of the chicken breasts will alter the cooking times. You know your slow cooker best. If it tends to cook things quickly, use the lower setting. If it is an older model, you'll need more cooking time. Chicken breasts are safe to eat when cooked to 160 degrees F.